unspoken truth , forbidden love .: im back for real

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Hello ! welcome and enjoy your stay :D


The Princess

Contact Me

credits
08:42 | 0 Cloud(s)
im back for real

hi all , please ignore my "first post" alrights  ?
im still revamping in progress . so please bear with me . 
im sorry if my blog is not like those perfect english kind 

okay a short introduction about myself again . 
and that im gonna list out why i decided to reblog and maybe a list of topics ya  ?

okay , here goes . 

my name is Germaine . 
i go by nicknames 
· gmaine 
· metis ( for games and stream )
· aika ( this was for cosplay )

i am 26 this year and i know i dont look like 26 *thankyou*

im a 100% pisces 

im currently working as a salon assistant at a salon called NUMBER76 

im a cosplayer 

im also a make up artist 

i love to sing
 i love japanese culture
 i love cakes
 i love anything with rainbows 
i love music 
i love cats 
i love mermaids
i love vivienne westwood 

im still improving on my japanese 

i know how to play the electric guitar :)

i stream on an app called "BIGO"  

my wish is to be a mermaid princess :D 

okays so thats about it . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why i decided to revamp my blog . to be honest i do not know 
who will even read it or what . but because i have friends who asks me 
to review like food and all , and i think giving proper reviews on IG 
isnt that good as its not good to be wordy on IG . 

so things that im gonna blog about . wait for them alrights ? 
not in any order but here goes 

  • skin care 
  • make up 
  • shampoos 
  • way to take care of your scalp/hair 
  • food  ?
well , of course i'll recommend my own workplace products but trust me its really good 

is like im really very enthu to share because it's really damn good . 

and if you have any equiries want me to review or explain and all , just either pm me on IG or send me email , or fb message me whatever , or write in the comment box alrights ( the shout tab ) ?
the links are all at the < left side of this blog . 

so im looking forward on updating more alrights ?! 

よろしくお願いします!

0 Comments:


Post a Comment